[Answer ID: 5641]
How do I back up data on multiple products to a single product?
Created 02/01/2011 10:02 | Updated 08/09/2011 02:54
- To create a backup job, navigate to [System] – [Backup] – [Backup Jobs Setup] – [Create New Job] in the source TeraStation’s Web Admin interface.
- Select backup settings such as date and time to run.
Refer here for the differences of backup job types.
- Click [Backup Folders] – [Add].
- Select [Backup Sources] and [Backup Targets] folders, and then click [Add].
You can register up to the second level of subfolders.
- Click [Apply].
- The backup job is added to the list of backup jobs.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.